Our Quality Policy
Atlas Hydraulic has adopted the principle of providing a peaceful, healthy and safe work environment for all its employees. We believe that such an environment improves the quality of the products and processes and increases productivity. For this purpose, we are committed to
- Delivering products on time,
- Complying with the current international quality standards in the entire process of designed and manufactured products,
- Reviewing the requirements of the quality management system and different industries’ standards in the design process; in other words, conforming to industry-specific standards such as IATF16949, AS 9100, ISO 29001, ISO 1585, ISO 22163 while meeting ISO 9001:2015.
- Working with suppliers meeting our quality policy,
- Keeping up with technological advancements and invest accordingly,
- Improving labor productivity, processes, and products within the scope of quality management,
- Enhancing the competencies of the personnel and improving the working conditions thus strengthening the teamwork,
- Ensuring more efficient use of natural resources by intervening in production processes for environmental protection.
Each manufactured cylinder is tested for pressure and leakage and a certificate is issued in accordance with EN 10204 3.1. Unless otherwise specified, 6-months of storage and 1-year usage guarantee are given by our company.